The overcrowded Internet means that there are all sorts of people browsing online.
As a company you need to create content that resonates with your target buyer and engages with them.
This type of content writing for buyer persona has a better chance of conversion than plain vanilla content meant for a universal audience.
With the advent and availability of the internet, writing has crossed its geographical constraint and become worldwide.
With it, the number of experts in blog writing services has also increased exponentially. According to recent statistics, 70 million posts are generated each month by professional bloggers.
Google keeps updating its search algorithms to ensure that the search results are relevant to user queries.
As a part of refining this objective further, they came up with Google E-A-T guidelines in late 2018. Ever since then, SEO webmasters and content writing companies have been looking to align content as per these guidelines.
Often, you might have heard professional blog writing companies say that the active voice is the hero of the English language. They believe that passive voice tends to be the reason for a drop in readability.
Hence, it is best to stick to active voice when writing SEO-optimized content.
Last 15 Posts
- Does Google Rank AI Content? Let’s Find Out
- The Role of a Portfolio for a Professional Content Writing Company
- Why Investing in High-Quality Blog Writing Services Pays Off
- AI Content vs. E-E-A-T – A Content Writing Agency Guide
- Content Writing Trends to Watch Out for in 2024
- 5 Ways to Boost SEO with User-Generated Content
- On-Page Optimization: A Content Agency’s Guide to Publishing Content for SEO
- 9 Content Writing Skills You Need to Succeed In 2024
- How to Create High-Quality Content for Clients from Different Industries
- All You Need to Know About Web Copywriting
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media Content Writing