Terms and conditions for website usage
The term ‘ Textuar’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is A-204, Regal Complex, Vasai East, Maharashtra, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You will hold full copyright for the whitelabel content we develop for you. We will not hold any copyright and are free to distribute it as per your free will.
- Any project specific conditions will be outlined at the beginning of the project. Any dispute will be discussed based on these conditions and as per reasonable and standard business practices
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, data, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, content, design, layout, look, appearance, multimedia, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
2. Representation & Warranties
2.1 The company or any of its affiliates or associates or employees shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this Site. The information from or through this Site is provided “as is” and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to the Site or the Content including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed.
2.2 The company and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
2.3 This Agreement or your use of this Site does not constitute any joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship between you and the Company.