It all started in 2015. Google made a fascinating big reveal that changed the course of website content writing forever.
They announced that they use artificial intelligence to rank websites in search results. Google stated that RankBrain is one of its three key ranking elements. The other two were links and content.
So, the three parameters that affect ranking signals are
1 – Quality links
2 – Quality content
3 – RankBrain
If your website excels at these three parameters, you will surely rank higher.
Did you have a query – “How much content is needed for SEO content development?”
Did you do a Google search and land on this blog?
Then you have witnessed the power of quality content in your information search goals. SEO content writing companies use keyword optimized content to rank higher and be discovered by more users.
But what is the suitable length of a piece of content.
Turns out, it is not a single factor but many variables that determine the correct answer to this query. And to find the answer, you don’t have to ask Google. This post will be able to assist you!
Do you provide SEO content writing services for digital businesses?
Or are you planning to launch a content writing company?
Either way, you are in the right place.
Content marketing is indeed the most effective way to get more organic traffic to your business.
Last 15 Posts
- Does Google Rank AI Content? Let’s Find Out
- The Role of a Portfolio for a Professional Content Writing Company
- Why Investing in High-Quality Blog Writing Services Pays Off
- AI Content vs. E-E-A-T – A Content Writing Agency Guide
- Content Writing Trends to Watch Out for in 2024
- 5 Ways to Boost SEO with User-Generated Content
- On-Page Optimization: A Content Agency’s Guide to Publishing Content for SEO
- 9 Content Writing Skills You Need to Succeed In 2024
- How to Create High-Quality Content for Clients from Different Industries
- All You Need to Know About Web Copywriting
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media Content Writing